Working independently as sales representatives and application support, application specialist will work with customer labs to provide pre- and post-sale application support, thriving to achieve his sales targets.
Application specialist should be knowledgeable in molecular biology market in Israel, especially in Real-Time PCR field; having exceptional sales abilities, and a drive to succeed.
The application support will include product demonstrations and consulting (for individuals and groups), in response to field sales requests.
Application specialist should be presentable and knowledgeable, proficient in the company portfolio, fitting customers needs to the variety of products.
- Minimum M.Sc. in Life Sciences preferred but not limited Molecular Biology
- Previous hands-on experience in Real-Time PCR – a must
- Strong sales abilities
- Hands-on lab experience
- Highly technical and fast (including self) learning skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Attention to details required
- Strong verbal (oral and written) and presentation skills required