The sales specialist works aligned with application teams in order to identify and support sales opportunities (reagents and instrumentation). In-depth knowledge of reagent solutions portfolio and customers’ needs and matching the two together is key.
It is required to constantly monitor sales performance and reaching yearly targets.
- B.Sc. in Life Sciences – a must
- M.Sc. in Life Science – an advantage
- Previous sales experience – an advantage
- Great interpersonal skills and team work capability – a must
- Highly verbal, fluent in both writing and speaking (Hebrew and English)
- Ability to quickly learn in a fast-paced working environment, in training and independently