The purchase coordinator will be responsible for operational management of air and sea shipments for import/export. This will include issuing purchase orders and tracking them, working with Israeli customs to release goods as well as admission of goods to inventory. The coordinator works directly with various agents such as suppliers abroad, delivery suppliers, couriers, customs representatives and local authorities (i.e. Ministry of health and Ministry of Trade and Labor) and also with other supply chain departments within the company.
Work hours: 8:00-17:00 (Parent’s hours optional, working til 16:30 with additional hours on Fridays). Flexibility is important.
- Academic degree (advantage)
- Purchase and Importation experience (advantage)
- Experience with SAP (advantage)
- High personal skills
- High independent work and learn capabilities
- Interpersonal relations, responsibility and motivation
- High work ethics precision and thorough
- Team player
- Full control of Office application – a must
- High level of English
- Comfortable with information systems