- Conducting a process of approving an advanced Genomic test for cancer patients, Tests that help the physician design an accurate matching treatment, according to the patient’s genomic and genetic profile.
- The role includes promotion, coordination and cooperation between the patient and the service providers, who come into contact with the patient: The medical staff, diagnostic laboratories, insurance companies, etc.
- Accompanying and supporting the patient and providing access to innovative medicine.
- The work is conducted in front of multiple interfaces; Patients, internal organizational interfaces and external organizational interfaces
- The work involves learning and getting to know the world of genetics and genomics.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software systems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft OS systems and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to independently lead task/project from start to finish.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of security systems (Antivirus, Firewalls, etc.).
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Service oriented attitude.
- MCITP / MCSA certification – an advantage.
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar position