We are looking for a qualified Life Science sales specialist to join Rhenium’s leading team. As a sales account manager you will act as the primary point of contact and support for customers in the assigned region. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented. You will be able to add value to the customer by continuously develop your level of expertise, product knowledge, market knowledge and promoting your customer’s research by presenting most suitable solutions.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts and develop strong customer relationships to achieve long-term success
- Provide tailored work flow solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Continuously develop the level of expertise, product knowledge and market knowledge.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Monitor sales growth and new opportunities within designated accounts
- Maintain customer information on CRM
- Master’s degree or similar education in life sciences or related field; preferably molecular biology, biotechnology or biochemistry
- Laboratory experience in the field of life sciences (variety of methods is an advantage)
- Experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Business / marketing orientation with a problem-solving attitude
- Strong Interpersonal skills: self-management, collaborative & teamwork, negotiation skills
- Very good presentation and excellent communication skills
- English – high level
- Driving license