- Installation and maintenance of servers in Microsoft environment.
- Install and maintain employee’s computer systems, troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring security software is kept up to date.
- Independently leading IT projects.
- Responding to general IT requests and collaborating with 3rd party service providers.
- The position is full-time in the company’s offices in Modi’in
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware and software systems.
- Familiarity with Microsoft OS systems and Office software.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to independently lead task/project from start to finish.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of security systems (Antivirus, Firewalls, etc.).
- Good communication skills, team player.
- Service oriented attitude.
- MCITP / MCSA certification – an advantage.
- 1-3 years’ experience in similar position