The application specialist focuses on training customers and supporting them during routine work both in instrumentation and reagents, as well as working with sales team to support business opportunities. The ideal candidate is a service-driven people’s person with great analytical and problem solving capabilities who is a quick learner and is not afraid of a challenge.
- M.Sc. in Life sciences (or B.Sc. in life science with extensive hands-on laboratory experience)
- Great interpersonal skills and team work capability – a must
- Previous hands on flow cytometry experience – a major advantage
- Ability to quickly learn in a fast-paced working environment, in training and independently
- Highly verbal, fluent in both writing and speaking (Hebrew and English)
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills in a service-driven mindset