As a field engineer you will perform various service processes and ensure proper functionality of advanced diagnostic equipment located at the main labs of hospitals and HMO’s across the country to drive customer satisfaction.
- Work within hospital laboratories environment to evaluate and troubleshoot complex equipment issues and implement appropriate repairs.
- Execution of installations.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance on designated equipment.
- Complete necessary manufacture service upgrades.
- Maintain daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up, leading to customer satisfaction.
- Enhance and maintain technical knowledge.
- Keep technical contact with the manufacturers.
- Work as a member of a team to provide efficient service delivery to all accounts.
At least 3 years’ experience as an engineer, service technician in the field of life sciences, research and diagnostics, high-tech or a related field.
Education in electronics or electrical or software – education engineer.
Good level of English (speaking, reading and writing) – required.
Good interpersonal skills.
Ability to withstand stress and multitasking.
Ability to work in a team and at the same time independently in the field.
Ability to detect high-level faults in electronic equipment, including working with complex electrical schemes.
Services, Hands-On, Independence, Attraction to Technical Field Work.
Ready to travel around the country.(Israel)
Certified electrician license – an advantage