- As the Digital Marketing Manager your role will be to execute the digital media strategy by managing & operating all the company’s digital assets and projects (websites, social media, google, email marketing etc.)
- Cross-company digital project management (working with various departments in the company)
- Working with external suppliers – accompaniment in ongoing campaigns, website promotion, SEO / SEM, Graphic designers, developers and more.
- 1-2 years of experience in B2B/B2C digital marketing
- Previous experience in managing campaigns including Budget, optimization, and audience segmentation, on different platforms (Facebook, Google, Taboola / Outbrain, etc.)
- Strong organizational skills with ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks under pressure.
- Strong analytical skills (Google Analytics, Excel) and attention to details.
- Previous Hands-on experience with WordPress-based website
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media, or a related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – English & Hebrew
- High learning ability, creativity and out of the box thinking.
- SalesForce CRM system operation – an advantage
- Adobe Creative Cloud experience – an advantage