The Real-Time PCR Sales and Application specialist works independently with customers to provide pre – and post – sale application consultation, striving to achieve his/her sales targets. The sales and application specialist would be knowledgeable in the molecular biology market in Israel, especially in the field of Real-Time PCR, having exceptional sales abilities and a drive to succeed. The position would require product demonstrations and consultation in response to field sales requests. The ideal candidate would be presentable and knowledgeable in the company’s portfolio in order to fit various solutions according to customer’s needs.
- Minimum M.Sc. in Life Sciences preferred but not limited Molecular Biology
- Previous hands-on experience in Real-Time PCR – a must
- Strong sales abilities
- Hands-on lab experience
- Highly technical and fast (including self) learning skills
- Excellent communication and organization skills. Attention to details required
- Strong verbal (oral and written) and presentation skills required