- Working independently or with Sales Representatives, the Application Specialist calls on customer labs to provide pre and post sales technical support.
- This includes performing pre-sales, product demonstrations, and technical seminars for individuals and groups in response to field sales requests.
- Support configurations of instruments, system specifications, proof of principles, documentation and presentations.
- Implement and test new instruments at our customer’s laboratories
- Give user trainings to enable an optimal usage of the instruments
- Communication with vendors Field Project Manager. Communication with vendors application support team.
- MS in Life Sciences, PhD preferred with specialization in Molecular Biology or Cell Biology. Degrees in Bioinformatics, Chemistry Bio-engineering, Bio-Physics, or related fields are also compatible with the job profile.
- First degree with extensive lab experience and past experience in working with automation might be considered.
- High technical and fast (including self) learning skills are a must.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office suite is a must, eventual programming languages VB, HTML are a BIG plus.
- Excellent communication, organization, project management, consulting knowledge, and attention to details required.
- Strong verbal (oral and written) and presentation skills required.
- Previous experience in lab automation projects. considered as a plus.
- Willing to travel abroad for training.
TIPS FOR APPLICANTS
A combination of expert troubleshooting, able to grasp complex issues, responsible with high interpersonal skills are the keys to success in this position.
The following documents are important to us:
- Cover letter (please indicate your core areas in the case of speculative applications)
- CV (resume)
- Diploma certificates and evidence of professional experience.